If a God or Deity asked you for your service…

The other day I was asked a question. Considering my recent life events and writing topics (not yet posted), I really thought about it.

If a God or Deity asked you for your service, would you help them and why?

My first thought was to say "No." However, I thought more about it and first I would ask them what they needed. Depending on what it was is where I would politely give my answer. If I were to answer no, it would be because I have already sacrificed my life to whatever planned destiny has been dealt to me. I didn't ask to be here and if I had a choice to say yes or no, I would need a pretty exquisite reason to service whomever is "in charge" and I would hope they would be understanding in explaining why they needed me and what they needed me to do before I made a final decision.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Experiment 5

Experiment 1