Experiment 5


As the pencil scratched on the paper and the words began to flow out, a plan was being devised. A great plan! A plan to escape. It will take place on a Thursday at about 2:34 am, I would sneak out with Harry in all black with minimal luggage and Tara would be waiting at the bottom of the driveway with the getaway car. “But before that could take place, we need to brainstorm what you are going to do to get to that solution.” Tara said to me. She wasn’t wrong. I do need to think of what to do before my escape. I need to plan a tactical pursuit, and make a list of things I will need to achieve the utmost perfect escape. 



Comments

  1. cool set-up details! Thanks for posting your latest experiment.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wanting More

Disguise