Mystery of The Unknown

When I look outside my window I see the world. 
I wonder if it is flat or if it is round. I think about how people exist on such a place. 
Are we just an illusion? 
I can’t tell anymore but I know one thing is for sure, I am here to find the answers for you. 
To what life is, to why and how. 
To find out how it all started and when or if it will end.

I am human fighting for humans. 
Is someone in control of us? 
I am not sure. That's something else to discover. 
I am taking you on a journey like no other so, 
I can only hope you are ready for the answers I discover.

Some might say I am crazy, only I know I am not. 
People who agree with me don’t otherwise agree with those engulfed in society’s norms, 
they in fact agree with my beautiful truth of… 
of what? The universe? The world? 
Maybe just, life. 

So far, there is no exact proof for what I have discovered, 
unless you count personal experiences as proof. 
I know as my individual self, I can count on what I know because of what I have seen. 
The rest is mainly just my theory of what indefinitely might be because of all that we do not know.

Purgatory, the “flat earth” theory, the higher powers, etc.
We are trapped in an illusional experiment, and whoever is in control,
is watching and listening.
Wish me luck on my journey of truth,

I will see you soon.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Experiment 1

Experiment 5