An Attempt at Monologuing


Monologue of Devilyn (A character form a screenplay I have been working on):

I see you as weak as a peasant therefore this is how you should be treated. 
Do yo know what that means? 
You are not strong like the large redwoods that tower in the forest, yonder. You are the scum of the earth and I am a blessing to you. I am your God. You must worship me. 
If you don’t, I will express anguish in terror and bring you down with balls of fierce fire. 
I will consume your life. I will infect your mind. I will terrorize your dreams. I will beat you with assimilation and conformity. 
You will be taught that you are as useless as garbage. 
I will destroy your soul, for darkness always defeats light. 
You will never be right as long as I am commanding you, 
and as long as I am commanding you is as long as the life you live. 

The only way out is by death.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Experiment 5

Experiment 1