Experiment 13

My Dearest Anastasia,
You are the light that shines higher than the sky; the sun that brightens most everyone’s dreary day. We miss you here in Summerville. Without you the it is a constant rainy day. Grey skies every month this year. I long for your sweet smelling bosom, which smells sweeter than a flower bed of daisies in the Spring. I crave your blessed face, for it looks like it came from the highest of heavens. Why do you settle here for Earth? Perhaps that is where you have gone back to, the Heavens. Oh, how I love thee… Won’t you come home to me? I waited and watched you nearly every day and wondered, how does she find the time to look so beautiful? She is busy in the fields all day long and sneaking across the eery lake at night. I have seen it for myself that you are busier than most bees, this beauty you hold must only be of the most organic like the soil under your toes as you approach the beach. The beach where you meet Kennith King  and he makes you sing a sweet song. I saw him kiss you tenderly as I wished so greatly that you were pursuing me. I saw you do the dirties of deed as you gave your virtue to him on that warm and sunny day. Light shining through the trees, I think and wish, “If only it were me!.” 
Oh, my sweet Anastasia, how could you not see. I stood right beyond those trees, that surrounded your bare skin. That same bare skin was caressed by the repulsive Kennith King. I touch my sweet skin and imagine me in his place. Oh the love and the lust we would create. The magic of our loins. 
How could you do this to me? My heart is so hurt and even more now that you have run away with such a beast. When will you return, my dearest Anastasia? The sun only hides behind the grey skies when you disappear. Ah, like the sun behind the clouds, or me behind the tree.
Love,
      Walter Shoesnot

Dear Mr. Shoesnot,
While I am not only repulsed by your name but, I am repulsed by this letter. I have reported you to the Royal Council and my husband King Kennith. How dare you watch me in such an intimate form. I, with my husband. Yes, that is right, my husband! How dare you even mention my virtue. Know that my husband has sent out for your arrest and has summoned your beheading. Exposing a young woman such as myself is going to cause you a great deal of suffering. Heed my warning as your shadow is not welcome and you will be consequenced for your inappropriate behavior. 
Never Yours,
The New Queen of Braverwoodstock

Dear My Sweet Queen,
I shall not apologize or surrender for my love. You may have sent an army to seek me, but I have run away and they shall not seize me. If you wish to meet me I will be at the lake’s bend at the time of the next full moon; where you first made filth with that horrid Kennith. He is not my King and I will not bow my head at his unworthy feet. I will not surrender. You and I belong together I will not stop fighting for our forbidden love.
Forever Loving You, 
Walter Shoesnot

Dear Mr. Shoesnot,
Now that you have given us your location, and we understand that you might not receive this due to your escape, The Royal Council has agreed to finalize you seize and kill notice. You are now under full warrant for arrest.
Sincerely,

The Royal Council

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Experiment 5

Experiment 1